Sunday 11 August 2013

It Gets Ugly

One of my greatest passion in my worldly life was music.. And it is amazing how God has used my passion for earthly music to put this word of encouragement on my heart to share with those who will take the time to read it. Its very true when they say "everything might not come from the Lord but He will definitely use everything to exalt His holy name.

I know most of us have heard Chris Brown's popular song " Don't Judge Me" I will not dwell on the whole song but will just use a cpation from it. "IT GETS UGLY BEFORE IT GETS BEAUTIFUL"

I know in our Christian lives we are always faced with ugly situations, situations that might be so ugly; that they look hopeless. But God has asked me to tell you IT HAS TO GET UGLY BEFORE IT GETS BEAUTIFUL.

Jesus Christ had His own share of ugly situations. He had to bear His cross, a cross He was later crucified on. I ask what is uglier than being crucified?, nails being driven through you hands and feet. But Jesus Christ understood It had to get Ugly before mankind could attain the Beauty of eternal life.

I don't know what Ugliness is in your life, but believe me It is definitely going to get beautiful. GOD is going to make it beautiful in His Own time. Never despair!! Don't be anxious!!! and Never lose hope!! Because the Uglier your situation the more Beautiful He is going to make you!!!!

BLESS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! No matter hoy ugly our situations are, our master Artist up there will decorate our lives with everlasting Beauty. Gonna hit the share button immediately!

    ReplyDelete