Sunday 11 August 2013

Truth

Greetings in the Name that is above all names, The I Am that I Am, The Alpha and the Omega.

I thank the Lord for the gift of the Holy spirit who has guided me and put on my heart the Word which is the Truth.

The Truth I will sharing on this blog from today until the day the Lord decides my assignment here on earth is done.
So then the big question on everybody's mind is "What truth am I referring to?"

The truth is simply the Word of Lord!! The Bible makes me understand that God never lies!!!! In Numbers 23:19 it says "God is not
man that He should lie...."

His words are always true and His promises will always come to pass!!

This blog unlike other blogs will be directed by the Holy Spirit. Thus I might be updating once a day or ten times a day or once a month.. whatever the Holy Spirit directs.. It is a blog for encouragement.

I thank God for your lives and may His word continue to be a light that shines on our feet and unto our Path!!

BLESS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. God bless your soul, for availing yourself for God to use u.

    ReplyDelete