Monday 12 August 2013

FAITH: Hope and Trust in the word of the Lord

This was not my initial topic I wanted to share but like I said this blog is under the control of the Holy Spirit.

Today I share what Lord put on my heart during my time of meditation with Him. I hope it encourages you!!

Today I read 3 different devotional topics
But the one thing I noticed in all wat they spoke about Having Hope in God
Believing in Him with all your heart
Trusting He will take care of us no matter what!!

In 2kings  4 from verse 8 to 38
It talks about the Prophet Elisha and the Shuemanite woman
You will see that after the woman's son died the first attempt to raise the son was futile
But Elisha didn't give up
He trusted His God to come through for Him
He had the Hope that God wouldn't put him to shame

Having faith is simply Having Hope and Trusting God to come through for us no matter how many times we fail!!.
In Rom. 8:28 its says " ALL things work for those who trust the Lord"
Those who have hope in the Lord and His promise for us

Finally in Psalm 37 verse 34 " Put your hope in the Lord and obey His commands; He will honour you by giving you the land and you will see the wicked being driven out!!

BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment